So we just got back from Puerto Rico on Tuesday. It was a blast!! We went Scuba diving on Monday off of the coast of Fajardo, to Old San Juan on Sunday, and hung out at the resort the other days. We drank virgin pina coladas and mojitos and sunned ourselves by the pool. It was romantic and relaxing. However, the food on the resort wasnt great n
or was it inexpensive (luckily we had a meal plan and the company was paying for our trip). Sonny and I ate mofongo, tons of arroz con pollo and strangely enough, sushi. I was so happy to have asopao again and taste some flavors of my childhood. Ill post pictures once I can find the cord for the camera :).
Guess where I am right now? Ok, so I dont know exactly, but we are on our way to Brunswick to the RV park where we will be staying the weekend for my tri. Can you believe it has come up so fast???? AHHHGHGHGHHGGHH??!?!?!?! IM GOING TO DIE!!!! Its T minus 36 hours!!!
AND...last but most exciting....we closed on our house today. We officially own our first house. We paid 20k less than its worth and paid NOTHING (ok, $10.00) in closing costs besides our 3.5% down payment. We are both so happy about it! Now comes the fun part: choosing paint colors, decorating, buying furniture and appliances, etc. YAY!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting about the house! Sounds like you guys had a great vaca too! Good luck on the tri!
Post a Comment