Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RANDOMNESS

Blah. No comments. Nada.

Training log: nonexistent. The sundry miles ran, the various sit-ups, the ridiculous bike rides. Blah. Who cares? And now i have to do the tri alone because Janene had surgery on her hand and cant pull a cast through the water. Motivation level: zilch.

On the upside: number of weeks til Puerto Rico, 8ish.

I got in a fight with my half pound bird and lost. Juno keeps trying to eat him, I think Ill let her.

We are in the final throes of the home-buying process. Now comes the fun part with the furniture buying and the painting and the decorating. This will be move number 25 for me! It will be nice to have our own place and be close to Atlanta.


I really want to go to Italy and take cooking classes. I've been reading my new book On Cooking that they use at the C.I.A. (Culinary Institute of America, not the federal agency) and it inspires me to try out some new techniques. Italy would be amazing--French food is too fussy.

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

Congrats on buying a home! That is very exciting! :) Good luck with the tri, you will do great.