Miles Ran: 2.5 (!!!!!!!!!)
Meters Swam: 300
Distance Biked: 0
As you can see, I ran two and a half miles today!! For most people thats not a big deal, but for me it felt like a huge achievement. I told myself I would run/walk for 30 minutes no matter what and see how far I went. I covered the screen on the treadmill with a towel and just hit it. So at least now I know I can do it. I know Ill be exhausted after biking 12 miles, but I know i can walk 3 miles without much effort.
On a side note, we are still waiting from a letter from Emory. Sonny went with his mom yesterday to the campus to talk to the chairman of the Anesthesiology department and the assistant to someone who is on the admissions committee. He said he wants me to open the letter when it comes, which I am excited about. We have been praying pretty hard for an acceptance from Emory. I hope the Lord thinks that it would be as good for us as we do... guess we'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go running that 2.5!
Good luck Sonny!
haha thanks for posting on my blog! I see you found "the cutest blog on the block." You could totally use the same background as me and I wouldn't care at all. I'm glad you love PC outlets. Now if you and Sonny come back to visit we can go on a shopping trip :)
I love your blog, you always inspire me.
Post a Comment