I can see why people get addicted to exercise. I admit that the hardest part is getting myself out of bed at 4:45 in the morning to go to spin. But for some reason, while Im in class, dripping sweat and muscles burning, Ive never felt more alive (ok, well ALMOST never...but we wont go in to that. :)) I love how my leg muscles are deliciously tight after class and although Im exhausted I feel a strange inner energy that makes the day seem brighter. Cellulite and width has started to melt off my thighs and my legs are resembling something like an alluring womanly-athletic shape. Ok, so my boobs went from a full C to a generous B, but my tummy muscles are starting to show a little definition and my waist is back and I wont even start to talk about my butt :)... Anyway, I am enjoying training for this tri more than I ever thought I would.
Today I only did about 40 minutes (treadmill, weights, floor exercises) but it feels good to move--besides I was running around all day at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need some extra motivation to get me to the gym. It always feels good once you get going...its getting started that is hard!
Yah, very true! I have Janene most days to get me out of bed. Now that Sonny is with me he is good about kicking me out of bed in the morning or making me go. But once you get started, like you said,you want to keep going!
I'm so proud of you for going through with this!
Post a Comment