Miles Ran: 2.5 (hell to the yes!!!) (yesterday)
I only went to spin class once this week and ran that two miles yesterday. I was so tired all week, dont know why. I have been getting home from work late and having a hard time getting out of bed. This week will go better.
We had a great time this weekend, just hanging out together. We looked at houses on Friday in North Decatur...still havent found the perfect one but there are a few with definite potential. We are going for a bike ride later today...I need to repent for my frequent Oreo sins this weekend :(.
Oh, and I am starting a new blog about recipes, food, and all things cooking. Ill post the link as soon as its set up. (Jen, this could help you a little on your quest...)
Just one disclaimer: if you use any of my recipes and get rich, I get a cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment