Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Decisions...decisions...

I dont know what to do with my life. I'm married now, so my priorities have all changed. I am obsessed with plans, and I had a perfect one but now its all changed. Do I go to law school while my husband is in medical school? If so, how do we provide for ourselves? We dont want to wait four years until we have children, so how am I supposed to handle law school and taking the bar while having a child? What happens if I dont go to law school? Is this where my education stops? If so, will I regret it? How will we eat if I am pregnant and my husband is in med school and no one is working? And how do I decide? No one can answer these questions for me, therefore I am stuck.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think it's the Capricorn in you that wants to have everything planned RIGHT NOW :)

But I say cross those bridges when you get there and enjoy the glorious life God has blessed you with. You won't be a young, newlywed forever, so enjoy the time and place you're at NOW.

And remember...You're too blessed to be stressed

Love you!